Sunday, October 7, 2012

Peach Orchard Shoot: Wedding inspiration


This wedding inspiration photo shoot was done by Eminence Photography (Angela Shcheglov is SO talented), not only is she a friend, but she is one of THE MOST creative people I know. Her vision for her shoot is so evident in the end product. So, I wanted to share some of my favorite photos :)

It was SO cold during the shoot. I would jump into a car and blast the heat just to jump out again into the cold. I had no idea what I was doing (as I am not a model) but she did a great job keeping me comfortable and captured some amazing shots!

Have to give credit to those involved:
Photography + styling: Angela Shcheglov of Eminence Photography
Make up + Hair: Marina Kipko
Dress: Runway Aurora by BCBG
Shoes: Joan & David 'Cicilee' Pump from Nordstrom
Venue: Olsen Peaches Farms INC {my fave u-pick strawberries in june! YUM.}
Flowers: Olga Alekseyenko
Cake & desserts: Sweet Lane Bakery
Antique Furniture: Danner & Soli Rentals
Dinnerware & Silverware: Royal Albert











































1 comment:

  1. Awe Lori! You're way too sweet! I just stumbled upon this post! Thank you so much for such kind words! xx hugs, Angela

    ReplyDelete